Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
These might come in handy.
- Always have an extra pair of scrubs in your locker.
- Rubbing alcohol will get almost any odor out of fabric. Shaving cream will get almost any odor off of skin.
- There is no getting tincture of Benzoin off of anything.
- If the post-op nurse turns a patient over to you with the assurance that he will be “easy-peasey,” disaster lurks around the corner.
- The proper response to your digital thermometer reading “HI” is not “Heeeeeyyyy!”
- Blood is not the worst thing that can get on your scrubs.
- The amount of poop a patient produces is inversely proportional to her level of consciousness.
41 notes (via thenursingblog)